Sunday 23 February 2014

Introduction.

I've had a lot of people come up to me and say that they love reading my status updates about my daughter, Evelyn and the things she says. Quite a lot of them have said that it's made their day which is a lovely thing to hear. She is constantly making me laugh and knowing that my little girl can spread joy to other people too is a wonderful thing. It's also been suggested that I make a blog of the things she says so here it is. It's also a way for me to keep all of the wonderful and funny things she says in one place and will no doubt be brilliant to read through in the future. I'll start with something she said the other day.

Evelyn: Mummy, this sign says 'No dogs allowed' but it doesn't say no cats or no elephants.

Me: I don't think elephants are allowed on the park either.

Evelyn: Well if there isn't a sign saying you can't do something then you can do it.


 An interesting logic I think! 

More to come :)

1 comment: